- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
At Dily Hill we are committed to providing beautiful, quality garments and excellent customer service. Please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have feedback on our products or our service.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Dily Hill, a wholly owned business of Naivasha Pty Ltd (ABN 42 159 075 055). Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
3. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change
4. Postage is an additional charge, set out in our separate Shipping Policy which may be accessed from our home page.
5. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
6. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 3 business days. If we have not responded to you within 3 business days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
7. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
8. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
10. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
11. We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 14 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
12. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
13. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
14. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
Intellectual Property Rights
15. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
16. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
17. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
18. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
19. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
20. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
21. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
22. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
23. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 21, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
24. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in nsw and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
25. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
26. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.